Rev. Mr. Harold Burke-Sivers
- B.A., Received May 1988
Arts and Letters Program for Administrators, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN. Major: Economics
- 1997-Present, Benedictine Oblate Novice, Mount Angel Abbey.
- 1998-Present, Member of the Adoremus Society.
- 2000-2003, Research Assistant to Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., Ph.D., Eternal Word Television Network, Irondale, Alabama.
- 2000-Present, Communio Discussion Circle (Western Oregon)
- 2001-2002, Consultation team member for the National Conference of Catholic Bishops National Directory for Catechesis.
- 2003-Present, Member of the Confraternity of Catholic Clergy.
- 2003-Present, Associate Member, Fellowship of Catholic Scholars.
- 2007-Present, Member of the Family of Saint Therese.
- 2007-Present, Spiritual Director, Precious Children of Portland.
- 2008-Present, Member of the National Eagle Scout Association.
- 2009-Present, President and CEO, Servant Enterprises.
- 2009-Present, Partner & Manager, The Greatest Commandments, LLC.
- 2009-Present, Advisory Board Member, Vocation Boom!
- 2010-Present, Board of Directors, Northwest Family Services.
- 2011-Present, Advisory Board Member, The Alexander House.
- 2011-Present, Advisory Board Member, Real Men Pray the Rosary
- 2012-Present, Advisory Board Member, Global Mustard Seed Missions, Inc.
- 2012-Present, Speakers Bureau, Parousia Media.
- 2013-Present, Advisory Board Member, Saint Paul Street Evangelization.
- 2013-Present, Speakers Bureau, National Fellowship of Catholic Men.
- 2013-Present, Speakers Bureau, Communities Living in Christ.
- 2013-Present, Member, The Catholic Writer's Guild.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- 1988 Notre Dame Rector's Award for outstanding leadership.
- 1988 Notre Dame Student Affairs Award for outstanding service to student life.
- 1988 Notre Dame Minority Achievement Award for academic excellence.
- 1993 Speaker, Distinguished Alumni Lecture Series, University of Notre Dame.
- 1997 Listed in International Who's Who of Professional Management.
- 2001 Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, Excellence in Training Award.
- 2002 Appointed by the Oregon Governor to the Board on Public Safety Standards and Training. Reappointed 2005. Elected Chair 2007.
- 2003 Named "Doctor of Community Spirit," Honoris Causa, Villa Maria Hall, University of Portland.
- 2003 Listed in International Who's Who of Professionals.
- 2003 Listed in Who's Who in Management of the Leading Foundations, Universities, Museums, and Other Non-Profit Organizations.
- 2004 Named to Editorial Advisory Council, Campus Safety Magazine.
- 2006 Elected President, Western Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators.
- 2008 Letter of Commendation, Oregon Governor.
- 2008 Father Charles Miltner, C.S.C. Award for Outstanding Administrative Service, University of Portland.
- 2011 Elected Vice-President, Board of Directors, Northwest Family Services.
- 2012 Elected President, Board of Directors, Northwest Family Services.
Click here for a complete mission statement and biography in text form.